What is hops?
What is hops, what are the benefits of hops, how to use hops, hops is harmful, What are the side effects of hops? grass . For those who first heard the name hops what is hops , let’s answer the question of what kind of plant. Omar grass, which is a member of the Kendirgill family, is also known as Mayan grass, Haşişet-ül Dinar. The freshness of the hops that grow in Bursa and Bilecik in our country is found between July and September. Hops is one of the medicinal plants that can be easily consumed for four seasons as dried, using oil or as tea. Usually used in the industrial field of hops flowers are dried in the shade of essential oils, bitter substances, self-resins, are used in substances such as wax. In addition, hops is an essential ingredient in beer making. Therefore, it is a high economic value plant.
The Benefits of Hops
What is hops, what kind of plant after answering the questions the benefits of hops Let’s see what the bride together. Among the benefits of hops is an appetizing feature. In addition, it is known that hops can significantly reduce women’s menstrual pains. Another of the benefits of hops is the ability to clean the blood through the tannins in the content. Balancing cholesterol, regulating bowel movements, maintaining body resistance, calming nerves, and protecting against prostate-breast and ovarian cancers are among the benefits of hops . The benefits of hops in detail are as follows;
- The use of hops in digestion : Food consumed to facilitate the digestion of gastric acids in the task of facilitating digestion, also facilitates the digestion of food. In addition, it is among the benefits of hops to help treat urinary and bladder infections due to its antibacterial properties in drinking hops regularly.
- The benefit of hops for menopause : The content of hops has been shown to alleviate the symptoms of menopause due to its ability to mimic estrogen. The benefits of hops to get the best results and to calm down the menopause is recommended to drink hops tea.
- The benefit of hops to osteoporosis disease : As a result of studies have shown that hops make important contributions to bone health. It is said to prevent osteoporosis with bone loss in the first place. Osteoporosis patients are advised to use hops in consultation with their doctors, as they are effective in combating inflammation.
- Hops’ benefit to kidney stone : Hops is a natural diuretic, kidney, liver and bladder diseases, has a therapeutic feature. Regular drinking of hops tea ensures healthy urinary tract and prevents kidney stone formation to a great extent.
- The benefit of hops to insomnia : Another feature of the hops’ benefits is good for insomnia. With its calming effect, it offers a relaxing feature for those suffering from sleep problems such as insomnia. The active ingredient dimethylvinyl carbinol contained in hops is known to cure insomnia.
- The benefit of hops for wounds : Another feature of the benefits of hops is said to be a cure for wounds. Burns, cuts, insect bites, bruises and small abrasions have healing properties. Pour chilled hops tea on a clean cloth and gently wrap it over the wound. So you can speed up the wound healing process and alleviate your pain. It is recommended to drink hops tea for internal wound infection.
- The use of hops for toothache : Hops prevent the occurrence of intraoral diseases and prevent the formation of oral pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties and is good for toothache.
- Hops benefit from inflammatory rheumatism : The contents of the hops consumed regularly are said to offer preventive treatment against arthritis, osteoarthritis and arthritis with arthritis.
How to use hops?
Hops is generally used in dried form. Dried hops can be easily reached from herbal. Before using hops, doctor’s advice should be taken, as it can have strong effects. How to use hops There are many answer alternatives to the question. Hops has several different uses. One of these and the most widely used is to consume tea. It is also used as hops cream for breast enlargement, although there is no clear scientifically proven information.
- Hops tea : 1 teaspoon of dried or powdered bud of hops in 1 cup of boiling water and mix. Switch off the bottom of the hob and let it steep for 15 minutes. Close the container opening during brewing. Hops tea you can drink by draining. In order to avoid any health problems, it is recommended that hops tea be drunk in the middle of the day and not more than one cup per day. Hop tea should be applied as a cure, should not be drunk for more than 1 month and must be suspended.
- Hops cream : First of all, we would like to point out that more scientific research is needed to prove that hops cream is applied only to the chest area. To prepare hops cream boil the hops in hot water in a suitable container. Mash with the help of robot or mixer. Rest this mixture in a suitable glass container for one day. Then apply evenly to the chest area. It is recommended to apply only once a day.
- Hops oil : Hops oil is known to be good for many ailments. It can be used as massage oil especially because of its relaxing and relaxing properties. However, it is not recommended to mix it with other vegetable oils when using it as massage oil. Otherwise, it may have harmful consequences.
Is hopper harmful?
Hops, which have been used for many years, have very positive effects when used in ideal doses, but overdose can cause serious harm. Naturally, the question arises as to whether hops are harmful . It has been said for years that everything that has many benefits to human health can have detrimental effects as a result of excessive use in terms of quantity and duration of use. With this fact in mind, it should be remembered that the use of hops should be treated with precision. Otherwise, long-term use of hops may cause problems such as breast cysts, sebaceous glands, body hairiness, sexual aversion as it may impair hormone balance. For this reason, it is absolutely necessary to take a break after using it for 1 month and use it in appropriate doses. In addition, in cases of excessive consumption of hops, especially for those with a weak immune system can be dangerous situations. Problems such as stomach tenderness, nausea and heartburn can be mentioned as examples. Hops is not recommended for pregnant women to consume. Most importantly, as we always say, if you plan to use any natural, herbal or chemical product for therapeutic purposes, you should always consult a specialist doctor.