benefits of chestnut honey, how to consume chestnut honey
Chestnut honey which has the richest nutritional values and content among honey varieties is a kind of honey obtained from the flowers of chestnut tree that opened in June. Chestnut honey, which is a very strong honey type in terms of calcium and minerals, has a distinctive aroma than other honey types with its pungent smell and taste. Chestnut honey is a very healing honey with a dark and dense consistency and a dark brown color.
In order to get to know the chestnut honey which is indispensable fortification food especially in winter months we searched the answers to the questions such as chestnut honey benefits, chestnut honey nutritional values and how to consume chestnut honey iz We wish you good readings…
Benefits of Chestnut Honey
“Chestnut honey enters the house doctor does not say” is a kind of honey that does not end the benefits of chestnut honey does not really count. Let us see the benefits of chestnut honey that offers a wide range of human health. Here are the benefits of chestnut honey ;
- Chestnut honey contains high amounts of antioxidants, strong minerals and antibacterial properties.
- You can meet the energy you need in a very healthy way than chestnut honey. Fructose chestnut honey, which is a high energy source, is abundant. For this reason, chestnut honey you consume in the appropriate amount and regularly, you will not experience fatigue and weakness during the day.
- Chestnut honey can also be used to prepare skin care masks. Particularly due to dryness of the skin flakiness and acne, acne, skin problems such as chestnut honey mixed with oat flour prepared by applying the mask can reduce significantly.
- Another benefit of chestnut honey is to help strengthen the immune system. Chestnut honey should be consumed regularly to strengthen the immune system, which acts as a protective shield against diseases.
Chestnut honey is good for many diseases due to its high content of vitamins B, C and iron minerals. For example, muscle and bone health, blood circulation to ensure an effective way, liver and stomach disorders and shows the healing effects of chestnut honey shows how important it is.
- Chestnut honey shows anti – aging properties despite the aging effects of the skin. Therefore, regularly consumed chestnut honey revitalizes the skin and provides a young appearance.
- Effectively fights against upper respiratory tract diseases such as colds, influenza and colds, which are common in winter. It is the best food, especially as an alternative to herbal treatment of severe cough, tonsillitis or sore throat.
- Chestnut honey is also very effective against joint and muscle diseases. It is especially important that it is consumed regularly for the preventive treatment of arthritis.
- It is an important food for the treatment of lung diseases.
- Chestnut honey is one of the most important nutrients for heart health. Chestnut honey regulates heart rhythm, lowers bad cholesterol levels and minimizes the risk of heart attack.
- Chestnut honey increases body resistance.
- Thanks to its powerful antioxidant properties, it allows the cell structure to be renewed and toxins are removed.
- Chestnut honey, which provides important benefits for eye health, enables eyes to perform the best visual function and significantly reduces the occurrence of cataracts.
Chestnut honey has natural antiseptic properties. In this way, it provides effective closure of wounds as well as effective treatment of urinary tract infection, infertility and toothache.
- Chestnut honey benefits is one of the benefits of the digestive system. Regular consumption of chestnut honey reduces the symptoms of intestinal gas, indigestion and relieves constipation.
When chestnut honey is consumed regularly in the morning and evening, it provides the body with the necessary energy, keeps it full for a long time and helps to lose weight by accelerating metabolic activities.
- It has therapeutic effects in shortness of breath or asthma.
- Minimizes stomach complaints especially due to reflux and heartburn.
- Relieves abdominal pain caused by diarrhea.
- It acts as a protective shield against jaundice.
Chestnut Honey Good Diseases
Chestnut honey is good for many diseases due to its natural content and properties. Especially chestnut honey is good for the following diseases;
- Removes odors from the mouth.
- Good for muscle cramps and rheumatism.
- Improves blood flow.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Increases sperm count in infertility treatment.
- Enables reduction of kidney stones.
- Prevents prostate growth.
- Therapeutic against hemorrhoids.
- Helps stabilize blood pressure.
- Strengthens memory and removes mental blur.
Chestnut Honey Nutrition Values
1 teaspoon chestnut honey nutritional values are as follows;
- Carbohydrate (g): 75
- Protein (g): 02
- Oil (g): 0
- Fiber (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 35
- Potassium (mg): 35
- Calcium (mg): 0.25
- Vitamin A (IU): 0
- Vitamin C (mg): 0.12
- Iron: 0.07
How to consume chestnut honey
The most important consideration when consuming chestnut honey is to pay attention to the daily consumption amount. If the daily consumption is exceeded, health problems such as allergic reaction, vomiting, headache and dizziness may occur. Chestnut honey recommended to take no more than 2 tablespoons per day is not recommended for children under 1 year. Chestnut honey, which can be consumed in its simplest form, can be consumed in several different ways;