Licorice ; It is a plant belonging to the legume family that grows on the banks of the river, usually in moist and wetlands. Tree height of the plant can vary between 50 cm and 200 cm. The benefits of licorice root with leaves , licorice root tea recipe, licorice root sherbet we have investigated topics such as preparation for you.
The Benefits of Licorice Root
Licorice benefits , which are among the important plants for human health and are widely used in pharmaceutical production are listed as follows ;
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Good for vocal cords.
- Removes the hoarseness.
- It has expectorant properties.
- Instantly cuts dry cough .
- Reduces muscle and joint pain. Minimizes cramp formation.
- Effectively combats stomach disorders such as ulcers, gastritis.
- Helps the digestive system to work most effectively and helps indigestion, constipation.
- Reduces the risk of skin problems such as acne and acne.
- It is a powerful diuretic.
- It is good for many liver diseases, especially cirrhosis.
- Psoriasis has a healing effect.
- Balances blood pressure.
- Provides oral hygiene. Cares for teeth and gums.
- Influenza is full of healing against upper respiratory diseases such as colds.
- Provides rapid healing of boils and wounds.
- It is highly effective against gout, spleen and kidney diseases due to its antimicrobial effect.
- Reduces menstrual and postmenopausal pain.
- Prevents the formation of intraoral oral aphthae.
- Good for chronic fatigue and fatigue. Gives the energy required.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome also has healing effects for the disease.
Licorice Root Sherbet
Another way to consume licorice root licorice root syrup is possible by preparing. If you are wondering how to prepare licorice sherbet, which has gained an important place especially in Ottoman cuisine since ancient times , let us proceed to our recipe.
Wash fresh licorice roots well. Allow to dry in the sun. Crush the dried roots thoroughly on a hard surface until they become fine fibers. Or beat the mortar. Knead the fibers on which you add some carbonate and cinnamon. Put it in a deep bowl with a tiny hole underneath and add water to allow it to ferment. The water coming out of the hole underneath is added to the mixture and it is provided to circulate. This process is continued until the juice of the licorice root. When the flowing aqueous fraction reaches the desired taste in color and consistency, the mixture is filtered. A period of 9 to 10 hours is sufficient for total fermentation. Just like an arm of black liquorice, you can consume it by adding ice to your liquorice sherbet. Enjoy your healing…
Licorice Root Tea
Licorice root tea is an important way to consume licorice root. The preparation of licorice tea
is another preferred method, although it is also possible to consume raw. If you want to increase the effect of licorice root tea to further increase, you can also benefit from flax grass plant. To do this, boil 1 tablespoon of flax grass and 30 grams of licorice powder in 1 liter of water for about 30 minutes. After warming, drain the licorice tea and be careful not to consume more than 3 cups a day without forgetting that it may show various side effects. You can prepare liquorice tea , which you can easily consume before or after meals . Enjoy your healing…
Licorice Root Losses
Licorice root losses occur when the daily consumption limit is exceeded. Excessive consumption of licorice during the day causes potassium loss. In addition, it has been revealed that researches increase the formation of edema. Another unconsciously consumed licorice root damage is that it causes high blood pressure and causes dizziness. In addition, licorice is not recommended by women for breastfeeding and pregnancy.