Natural Lipstick Production
One of the most important issues for women in all seasons is lip care. Because of the seasonal characteristics of cold weather or extreme hot weather directly affects the lips. Lip protective balms and lipsticks are very important in this sense, which protects from cold weather that causes the lips to crack or protects them from excessive hot weather that keeps them moisture free.
Well, do you know that you can prepare yourself at home with completely natural materials and methods?
In our article today, we researched natural lipstick making for you a If you are allergic to any of the materials used in making natural lipstick, or if you wish to be careful about the sensitivity of your skin natural lipstick making Let’s go to the recipe;
- Materials Required for Making Natural Lipstick
- 1 drop of peppermint oil
1 tablespoon beeswax
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Red beet root powder at the end of a teaspoon
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Making natural lipstick ; Take 1 tablespoon of beeswax into a clean glass bowl and melt with the bain-marie method. Then add all other ingredients. And mix well. After mixing thoroughly, pour the mixture into the small size lipstick containers sold in cosmetics shops. Allow to cool to room temperature and then stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Your natural lipstick is now ready to use.
- Materials Required for Making Natural Lipstick ;
- 1 tablespoon of petroleum jelly
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of food coloring
1 tablespoon beeswax
Making natural lipstick ; In a deep glass bowl, melt the wax and petroleum jelly thoroughly using the bain-marie method. When completely melted, add other ingredients and mix thoroughly until homogeneous. Let the mixture of natural lipstick you put into a tiny lipstick container first let it warm to room temperature. Then leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Your natural lipstick with consistency is now ready. Feel happy while using it.
Considerations for making lipstick;
- You must follow the exact dimensions of all ingredients given in the natural lipstick recipe.
- The container in which the natural lipstick mixture is prepared should be clean and glass.
- The small container where the lipstick will be stored must be well disinfected. Particular attention should be paid to the fact that the container is dry.
- After preparation, the lipstick should not be stored in extremely hot or extremely cold weather conditions. Otherwise, both lipstick content and consistency may be adversely affected.