We used to decorate the pastry and pastry
Black seed is a plant that can grow in almost every province in our country. It is used for therapeutic purposes in many countries around the world, because of its many benefits, especially its immune-strengthening effect. Black seed, which is a full vitamin store, is also used for disease prevention.
Black seed contains A, B, B12 and unsaturated fatty acids. With these active substances, it gives very effective results in the treatment and prevention of diseases. Carbohydrate, Omega3 and Omega6 fats are very rich in structure.
What are the Benefits of Black Seed
The benefits of black seed which is a panacea other than death is possible to create a long list. The main positive contributions of black seed , which do not end with the benefits to human health, are as follows:
- Black seed has antioxidant properties.
- Black seed strengthens immunity.
- Prevents the formation of inflammation. It is especially effective against inflammation of the joints in the knees and elbows.
- Contains active ingredients to increase the number of healthy cells in the bone marrow.
- It is the protection shield of the liver. Black seed is protected from liver cancer has been proved by scientific studies.
- Black seed has yielded effective results in the treatment of breast cancer and prostate . It has been observed to slow the formation of cancer cells.
- Black seed has a blood sugar lowering effect .
- Those suffering from asthma and shortness of breath can safely use black seed .
- Positive results have been achieved by use by people with allergic susceptibility. In particular against black fever disease black seed has been found to have healing effects.
- Protects the stomach structure against harmful effects.
- The use of black seed has been shown to reduce the rate of heart disease.
Black seed against which diseases should be used
- Black seed oil for asthma : Two or three times a day to drink water or tea into the two drops of black seed oil
- Black seed for rheumatism : For rheumatism you can crush 1 spoon black seed, mix it in your coffee or tea and mix it.
- Black seed for sugar : Mixed ground black mustard seeds and mustard seeds for 2-3 months in the morning on an empty stomach 1 teaspoon was observed to achieve sugar balance.
- Black seed for diarrhea : 1 bowl of homemade yogurt for diarrhea, mix 1 tablespoon black seed, you can consume twice a day ..
- Black seed for cough : Powdered coffee, black seed and olive oil can be mixed and cover the chest area with a cloth and wait for a while, especially dry cough will see that it is good ..
- Nigella oil for nasal congestion : Nigella oil by dripping 3-4 drops into the nostrils can open your nostrils.
- Black seed oil for headache : You can massage the forehead area, nape and temples with black seed oil
- Black seed oil for skin wrinkles: You can reduce your skin wrinkles by mixing pure olive oil and black seed oil and applying a small amount to the wrinkled area.
- Black seed for high blood pressure: If you consume garlic and black seed together, your blood pressure will balance.
- Black seed for sleeping problems: If you consume honey and black seed before going to bed, it may be good for your sleep problems.
- Black seed for toothache: Black seed with vinegar, boiling seeds, you can relieve toothache by shaking in your mouth when it cools.
- Black seed for stomach pain: Black seed for stomach pain in the morning and evening on an empty stomach can be consumed as 1 teaspoon.
- Black seed for nerve diseases: A handful of black seed consumed every day has been observed to be good for nervous diseases. But be careful to chew thoroughly.
- Black seed oil for muscular pain: Black seed oil when you apply the pain to the pain area you will see that it is good for muscle pain.
- Black seed for impotence : It is known that black seed is good for impotence when used regularly.
Is there any harm to the black seed
The most important point to consider when using herbal products is to always use them under the supervision of a doctor or specialist. Be sure to consult your doctor, especially if you have chronic or chronic illness . You should be careful to have detailed information about herbal products you get from herbalists. It is very important to pay attention to the amount of product, plant you are using. Overheating can lead to completely different conditions rather than healing. Therefore any herbal product taken in the wrong time, wrong quantity and wrong way can be harmful. As with any herbal product when using black seed should pay attention to these issues.
- Pregnant women should never use it.
- Discomfort associated with low blood sugar should not be consumed.
- Do not use for a long time, be sure to use a break.
- Pay attention to the amount, do not overdo it.
What are the benefits of black seed oil
Black seed oil is a medicinal oil obtained by the cold squeezing of black seed seeds. It is important to know which diseases this medicinal oil is used for and how it is used. Let us now see the benefits of black seed oil :
- It is good for urinary tract inflammation with its diuretic properties.
- It has a milk-enhancing effect in nursing mothers.
- If you have an appetite problem, you can try.
- Useful in hemorrhoid.
- Removes calcium deficiency.
- Eczema is very useful for dry skin.
- Nourishes hair, prevents loss and provides very good care.
- It is effective in capillaries and accelerates blood circulation.
- Strengthens immunity, increases body resistance during influenza.
How to use black seed oil
How to use black seed oil If we answer the question;
- Drip 4 or 5 drops into 1 cup of water 3 times a day.
- If you are going to use for eczema, hemorrhoids, dry skin, hair, you can continue by massaging the problem area.
- For sinusitis, you can drip 2 drops of your nose twice a day.
* What is written here is for advice only. Consists of chronic illnesses, chronic illnesses, pregnant ones consume in consultation with a specialist dietitian or doctor.